<VV> Re: BOD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sat Mar 5 17:42:04 EST 2005

Grant
That is interesting, since there is no prohibition like that in the
bylaws that I know of - I wouldn't have made the announcement if I
hadn't been asked by 3 board members  to take the position. And then
only after sending in my campaign "speech" for the Communique and then
only after confirming that no one else was going to go for the position.
Perhaps the fact that it was the 11th hour of the deadline and no one
had applied - I had been asked once before to run (about 6 years back)
but I made it clear that I would NOT run against another member wanting
the job. Someone stepped forward so I bowed out. Incidentally, there
have been several vendors on the board the past 32 years that I know. Lon

Regarding the last comment - If you recall there was some controversey
as to what actually happened to that part. Since, for whatever reason,
you've chosen to make this a public issue, I will ask -What would be
fair compensation  for both of us?