<VV> Speaking of re-threading the needle...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 6 00:30:21 EST 2005

Lonzo,

The Vert has around 80,000 since '95 - when I "finished" it and put it on
the road.  In that time - points twice and breaker plate once since then and
AFAIK no present need.  My mileage... yours and others may vary.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140