<VV> IT'S OFFICIAL - CORSA POLITICS WARNING!

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Mar 6 11:24:35 EST 2005

What happens if nobody votes for you? Can you count on your own vote?
And what about "none of the above?" You're not elected yet! (G)

Remember that famous W.C. Fields line: "I wouldn't belong to any
organization that would have me as a member!"

Now all we need is for Cal to run....... PartsFight! (something like a
food fight?) LOL

-Mark C

Seriously, congrats, and best of luck., Lon.