<VV> thanks

Yelospdr64 at aol.com Yelospdr64 at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 11:27:47 EST 2005

I reached a milestone yesterday. I got the engine out of my 64 spyder
convertible.
I could not have accomplished this without all the help I got from the guys
on this site. I've met some great people during "phase one" and look forward to
meeting even more.
I'm a newbie to Corvairs and I never mix politics and hobbies but I do think
that this is what a club should be. People helping other people with a common
interest.
Thanks again to all those who assisted, knowingly and unknowingly, in my
progress as a Corvair enthusiast. I'll need a lot more help and I know where to
turn when the manuals make no sense.
Alan Ewbank
CORSA member since 2004