<VV> door hanging question

John McMahon jmac2112 at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 6 18:51:37 EST 2005

I have recently put the passenger side door back on my 1965 Monza coupe, and
it's not lining up right.  I didn't pay too much attention to how it was
when I got the car, since the whole car was a mess.  But now, when I go to
close the door, it is VERY hard to get it to close all the way, no matter
how I adjust the door or the catch on the door post.  Moreover, while the
door lines up with the body at the front, at the rear of the door the bottom
is too far in and the top is too far out when the door is closed.  It's like
the door is twisted or something.  Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

John McMahon
1965 Monza coupe