<VV> Reitred Chief Master Sargeant Perry L. Hoffman

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 7 00:02:10 EST 2005

Subject: Memorial Information for Perry Hoffman
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:34:58 -0800

To Everyone,

If you haven't heard, Our beloved Perry has lost his battle with pancreatic
cancer and has moved on to be with the Lord, which is what he continually
sought while he was alive.  He passed on Thursday, March 3, 2003.

The family would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude for all your
prayers and support during Perry's illness and now his passing.

The memorial can be viewed at
<http://www.musicfuneralservices.com>www.musicfuneralservices.com
click on obituaries
then click on Reitred Chief Master Sargeant Perry L. Hoffman
please view the video tribute and sign the guestbook

Love, The Hoffman Family

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman