<VV> Late Model Tweeter Locations (non-stock)

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Mon Mar 7 09:33:17 EST 2005

Hi Ryan,

  I installed a set of seperates in my 66 Convert. You can find
pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/corvairanil in the "Front
Speakers" folder. Let me know if you have any questions.

Anil

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:35:04 -0500
From: "Ryan Counterman" <VairKing at hotmail.com>
Subject: <VV> Late Model Tweeter Locations (non-stock)
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

Hey Late model guys, those of you with high end audio stuff, where
are you mounting your tweeters? I am debating which would be easier
and sound better, putting it in the dash or the top of the door
panel. Also if you have any pics to email me that would be great.
Thanks.

Ryan Counterman, Board Member, WMCC
VairKing at hotmail.com
'65 Corsa Coupe V8 Kelmark; '65 Monza Convert 110/4sp
http://webpages.charter.net/vairking/