<VV> Front end

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 20:52:18 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/7/2005 4:24:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, 
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I use a long 1/2" threaded rod with a washer and double nut at the top
> and a stiff piece of angle iron drilled in the middle and held with
> another double nut underneath at the bottom. 

It's called a spring compressor....rent one at your local FLAPS..

Matt...had one since I was 16......street racing..UP  road racing 
DOWN.....then there was the gear changes at the drag strip....young and full of 

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list