<VV> Happy Belated Birthday CORSA

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Tue Mar 8 11:34:54 EST 2005

Amazing!

Until this moment, I never realized that CORSA and I shared a birthday! (Well, the month and day anyway)

The other big car event this day? The unveiling of the FIAT 850 Sport Spider by Bertone at the 1965 Geneva Auto Show. The event was moved to late
afternoon (at almost the same moment I was being born across the ocean) because the designer's first son was born that morning...

Bill Elliott