<VV> Forgot I had another question...or two

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 11:55:57 EST 2005

hmm, accidentally hit enter...hope it didn't send.

anyway, I forgot I had another question.

My car hasn't been run in 30 years, at least.  Am I
going to have to do a whole bunch of things to the gas
tank or am I gonna be able to gas it and run (I'm
actually cringing at that sentence knowing I'm
probably gonna suck up some evil things if I do that)

I really DON'T wanna have to take out the gas
tank...but if I had to, I spose I could buck up and do
it haha

Also,  the gas line that comes up on my car ends with
a "flare" of sorts but it's up sort of...under the
back firewall...is it supposed to be this way?  and if
so, how does it connect to the other line...hose?

Thanks again,
Ryan

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.
VISIT MY SITE AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/