Fwd: 68-9 dash pads, was : <VV> Hard not to get involved!

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 14:15:59 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/7/2005 5:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

> And was there originally some sort of piping
> >in the gap at the top?

As Mark said, there was a filler piece that was stapled into the center
padding at the top.  Not all cars came with it--my one and only new from the
factory Monza didn't have it, but my blue '68 Monza does.  They are easy to
fabricate.  Let me know if you want a photo of one to match.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair