<VV> Window vent gasket replacement

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 16:47:19 EST 2005

Here we go again.  I did write an article years ago on how to do this for an
Early model coupe/sedan.  The procedure for a Late Model is similar.
Although I submitted it to the Communiqué, to the best of my knowledge it
has never been published.  If you are a member of CORSA, a copy is yours for
the asking.

Bill Hubbell
Eastern Director
CORSA Secretary