<VV> Question RE: VIN /Titles FS

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 05:47:11 EST 2005

> Folks...this is the type of question that should be sent Sarah!  [
> sarahvair at aol.com ]   She and the Board are the only ones that can answer
> it!

Wrong answer!!!

What happens on V V is FIRST the problem of Vairorg to solve!!  The post was
made to VV, not to a Board member or the President

> Always THINK about your post before sending to the 1156 members of V V!

I DID think about it.....Since Sarah and the Directors monitor V V, which is
where the post took place, IT was the best place to get an answer.

> I know...I can see Hank jumping up and down in the distance..waving his
> arms!
> GG

No, I was just wondering why the Chairman made no mention of it...., When I
was Chairman, I would have.

I thought about this one too.

Hank