<VV> RE: How to make bucket seats firmer? Also upholstery

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Thu Mar 10 12:47:12 EST 2005

  By the way folks, we do have at least one upholstery shop owner in
Corsa...Steve and Rita Gongora of House of Covers
http://www.houseofcovers.com/index.html  He has his email address there and
also so good pictures of my coupe being fixed up (purple car)!  I am sure he
would be glad to answer any questions you have...many of us in Corvairs of
New Mexico have used his shop for our upholstery needs and it is always fun
to stop by and see what he has in the shop working!  He'll even buy you a
cup of coffee!!

  Del Patten...CNM