<VV> TIME TO CATCH UP WITH INFO. Some Corvair.

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 01:33:32 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/10/2005 10:03:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
blackmon at llano.net writes:

> Finally, I have some news. After 6 weeks, or so, we have finally got a Court
> order for a temp. Executor of the will, SO now, things can start to happen.
> I will be repayed for all my labor, and expenses, I have been buying all the
> supplies for the animals out of my own pocket, and not knowing how long this
> would go on, I could not spend anything on Corvair parts for Conan, or Anna
> Belle Lee, or anything. I did put the 87 Chyrsler in the shop, result $310 for
> a spark module. Now the 89 is leaking coolant, if it is the waterpump, as I
> think it is, $600! Isn't
***

Great to hear you're finally making headway!  I'm probating a friends estate
myself...2 wills, 5 yrs. apart..identical....no chance for contestation!  I
hope!! gggg

BUT  $600  for a 16 yr. old car?  Take it to the local highschool...out west
they do repairs for the cost of parts...and you can supply
parts!....Waterpumps are low tech, and instructors inspect work...

AND  that's more $$  for Vairs!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V