<VV> windshield trim removal

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 13:29:56 EST 2005

hey gang,
I just wanted to say that I got my trim off in one piece, but ruined my
windshield in the process....I bought the tool from NAPA for $20....I removed 3
pieces and on the last one the windshield cracked......the tool was worthless
I could have done it with a screwdriver    my beautiful 66 tinted windshield
is trash    I have a replacement but it is "foggy"  The area around the
windshield is very rusty   I bought over $200 of POR15 products to fix it....Do any
of you guys have any tips on replacing glass and any tricks???         Thanks
 Mark kinnan

                          bonnzz at aol.com