<VV> convention site choices

CorvairEd at aol.com CorvairEd at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 17:43:59 EST 2005

Well Bill, I will be driving to the Buffalo convention next year and to the
Detroit convention in 2007 all the way from Calif.  We Westerners aren't
afraid to drive long distances.  You ought to try it out here some  time.  Come on
out here to the Toss this year.  It'll be another great  one.  Biggest
Corvair swap meet in the world.  Now that you've brought  it up, the date for the
Toss this year is October 28-30, 2005 as usual in Palm  Springs.  Bring your
sticks and play a round.  We're raffling off a  beautiful blue 63 Monza and you
don't have to be present to win.   Tickets are $5.00 ea and we're selling only
1000 of them.  Want any send me  email and we'll arrange it.

Ed Corson  (CORSA Member)
IECC