<VV> Idle problem - Again!

Jim Houston tampatexan at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 23:07:10 EST 2005

To everyone that posted suggestions to my idle problem, thank you.  The
problem was finally discovered by the Carbmeister -- plugged idle tube
and misaligned emulsion tube (or something like that)..  anyway, it now
runs fine...  tomorrow I will take it off the jackstands and move it out
of the garage (which will please my wife to no end!)...

Thanks again!!!

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL
'65 Monza Coupe