<VV> Best Buys for parts

Harry Van Mater Harry at ProPropertyServices.com
Sat Mar 12 12:01:33 EST 2005

It great to see you are out there!!!
I am in the process of making my just acquired 1964 Monza Spyder Convertible
road worthy. It sat in my mother-in-laws garage since 1984. Engine had to be
rebuilt. just about finished. I guess when she blew the engine she just
shoved the car into the garage, and there it sat. I read in the March issue
of the Communique "Techlines" to replace the "all five brake cylinders" I
have been shopping for parts and there is a big difference between vendors.
Thanks Harry Van Mater
Harry at propropertyServices.com