<VV> part needed solution

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 15:46:42 EST 2005

Thanks for the suggestions
I cut a patch from an early model air cleaner lid . It was suggested to use a late but didn't have one I could find. except the one from the corsa and that just is not getting cut.
Early seemed to work well with extra stiffness fron stamped humps. also seemed heavier gauge metal.
Welded in palce welded bolt to ne patch through hole already there added spacer and nutts
Haven't driven yet but works well from drivers seat.
Thanks
Mike Moyer
West Florida Corvairs