<VV> 67 Monza for sale

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 12 16:45:51 EST 2005

I am looking at a 67 Monza , 4speed that has been sitting in a mans yard for
a few years and is owned by someone else out of state who supposedly owes
him some money. I have not found a price for it yet nor am I sure I want to
buy it but it does appear to be a California car (has Ca. plates). I could
only find surface rust on it. No apparent rust at the rocker panels or door
posts. I could not look under the car because all the tires are flat. It
does appear to have all the parts, except the glove box lid and I couldn't
open the front luggage compartment since someone broke a key off in the lock

It may have some restoration value or parts value if the price is right.

The codes on the plate in the engine compartment are:

110
ST  67-10537 WRN
                         4574 Body
TR 758            HH     Paint

     W2R5Y

Can someone decode this for me? I looked in The Tech Guide, Bob Helts Book
and Corvair Basics and
can't seem to find where these codes can be translated.

I do know the car has the smog setup even though the smog pump is missing.

Thanks
Vic Howard  (Corsa Member), President Vegas Vairs
66 Monza Coupe, 4 spd A/C
61 Rampside 4 spd