<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 91

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 19:46:51 EST 2005

Another plug for Denver: no bugs, no humidity.  I can
sleep in my own bed, so it's pretty darned central for
me!
Flat open spaces, glorious mountains, good fishing,
easy drive to other cool stuff, rust-free parts,
first-class entertainment (If you don't count our
sports teams).  Know wht the Rockies, Avalanche,
Broncos and Nuggets are all the same? None of them can
play basketball.
I just though of what it would be like if all Corvair
owners made a mass migration to Denver, a stone's
throw from Boulder. Anyone out there remember Stephen
King's "The Stand?"

Chuck Kubin

> > We Westerners aren't  afraid to drive long
distances.  You ought to try it out here some  time.