<VV> How sad... The seller with a backyard full of parts has had an overnight change of heart.

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 14:01:04 EST 2005

Joe, darn that's too bad. I guess that means that when I get tired of my
'69 convertible, I should just burn it or have it crushed, cause I know
the cheap Corvair people out there won't fork up $50,000 for it!!

 Why don't we all work on supply and demand and destroy all our car
parts to drive his pile up in value. Yeah, that's logical!!!

PS: The '69 on the cover of the Communiqué is a dead ringer for mine,
that was on the cover in July '79.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS