<VV> Parts car value?

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:23:41 EST 2005

I have a chance to pick up two late model parts cars. One is a
convertible, Monza, powerglide, siezed motor. The other is a two door
Monza, powerglide, runs. I have not seen them yet, going in a couple
weeks to take a peek. I was told that the undersides of both are
severly rusted, no floors, etc.... Provided the boss (aka=wife) allows
this for financial reasons...... What would they each approximately be
worth? I know it's hard to say not seeing them. He is asking $850 for
the pair, however will seperate if need. I keep needing little things
for mine and believe it would be wise to find a parts car and strip
it.

Thanks for any opinions!!

--
Ron Tinkham