<VV> Oil pressure sender

AKG hdflstf at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 09:56:32 EST 2005

My setup is using #4 braided line.  You can fins all the fitting and line at
places like Summitracing.com, jegs.com. paceparts.com.  Manufacturers
include Russell (subsidiary of Edelbrock), Earl, Aeroquip, etc.  You can buy
line, and fittings to make up any length hose you need.  Simple hand tool is
all it takes.

The Artful Dodger