<VV> Snow

Paleofish sbuna at unm.edu
Mon Mar 14 23:15:19 EST 2005

he forgot to mention that this weekend it was 68 degrees and sunny and
beautiful.

-Sally
61 Sedan
66 Coupe
64 vert in progress

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Geoffrey Johnson wrote:

>   It is spring break for me here in New Mexico.  I have a 63 Convertible I
> have been working on getting running as time allows since It came home mid
> January.  I got a clutch cable in it this morning.  It still needs tons of
> work but I was within about one hour of things it needs before being able to
> take it for its first drive.  It has registration from '80, but the last tag
> on its plate is from '69.  Was working in the cold this morning hoping to get
> it going.  And then this, in mid March in New Mexico, TONS of snow.   Like I
> have not seen here since I was a kid.  It is not fair!
>
> So here I wait for it to thaw.
>
> -Geoff Johnson
> Albququerque NM
> 63 Vert
> 63 Coupe
> 66 Corsa

~~Sally Johnson~~~<}}><~~~~www.unm.edu/~sbuna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when those pesky Mongolians try to invade, they'll come to the wall and
say "Oi! We can't invade China! They've got cute fishies!"