<VV> Any known problems with the windshield rubber sold by Clarks?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Mar 15 09:49:14 EST 2005

Hi Gang,

I just got a call from the body shop that is working on my 64 Spyder, and
apparently when they put the new windshield in, they noticed that the rubber
gasket appears not to be as wide as the factory rubber gasket, leaving a
noticeable (3/16" or so) portion of the windshield frame exposed that should
normally be covered by the gasket.  I'm going to go take a look at here
shortly, but I thought I'd check to see if this is a known problem or
perhaps their glass guy installed the gasket incorrectly?

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Joe West