<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 115

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 23:31:12 EST 2005

Maybe not the Kennedys, but Rudy Giuliani's former 1966 Monza convertible is
for sale at Hemmings, for $15,000.
http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/dealers.detail/hmn_vehicle_id/13922

> By the way, I've just been told about a really rare Corvair SUV that isn't
an Ultra or a Greenbrier, just sitting on a farm next to a coupe with an
equally rare 5-cylinder engine. They are in really excellent condition and
the guy who told me was sure I could get both of them at a great price. I'm
told the 250+ mile round trip will really be worth it, and I should bring my
checkbook and tow bar before someone else snaps them up.