<VV> Re: [fastvair] Performance Workshop pictures

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Thu Mar 17 18:01:46 EST 2005

Warren,
Thanks for the advert! I now have the CD's ready with all 170 photos most of
which are of the Roe car and some of Phil West's V8 Vair plus the people.
I'm sure I missed some of you but I got most of you. In fact after the money
it cost to develop all the film I finally went digital and bought a Nikon
D70 6.1 megapixel camera. With a 1GB card and set on normal (that's a funny
word, what's it mean?) I can shoot over 500 frames!
Set on basic the sucker will do over 1000 shots!
Anyway if you want a copy send me ten bucks "merican" and I'll drop one in
the mail.

Rick Norris
Email rickjanet at charter.net
1508 Thistlewood Cir.