<VV> Lots of chit chat

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 18:24:03 EST 2005

Well, I've been cleaning up after the fire and trying to figure out why all
the current in the world decided to run down the clutch cable and smoke it
when there was a perfectly good ground wire from the engine to the frame
that never got hot.  Frame to engine resistance with wire, 0.1 ohms.  Frame
to engine resistance with wire removed 3.6 ohms (and no clutch cable).

Mysterious.

Roger Gault