<VV> Lots of chit chat

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 17 20:48:56 EST 2005

Here on Vancouver Island our group has been extremly busy.  Our collabrative
efforts goes past Corvairs through.

In the last few weeks, we've block sanded Shawn's Rampside project, and
primed and painted the camper for it, as well as re-wiring and paneling the
interior.  Some progress has been made on the Westbrier including the
powerwindows.  Mike's LM coupe has had some attention in preparation for
it's journey over to Ralphieland (a.k.a. Alberta).  We've laid over
1100sq.ft of laminate floor in James' place in preparation for the arrival
of their new baby expected in April.  We've been plugging away on an engine
rebuild for our newsletter editior.   I've had some help laying ceramic tile
in my laundry and main bathroom.  Another WCC member helped with bringing
the Lovely Laura's '64 coupe down from Duncan.  Progress has also been made
on my LED taillight project, as well as the side exhaust.  And this weekend,
we'll be changing the clutch and one head on my LM coupe.

I'm giving some serious consideration to taking up eating and sleeping, but
there's just no time!

Regards,
Joel