<VV> Lowering an FC

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 11:39:49 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/18/2005 8:22:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

> A couple of the guys in WCC are looking at lowering their FCs.  What are
> the
> pitfalls associated with doing this?  Concerns, especially with regards to
> the swing axle rear suspension.  How much is acheiveable and safe?

*******
Less ground clearance! ggg   Better stability!  Looks cool!

I believe Mustang 6 cyl.  front springs are used to improve the ride....

Rears...cut 1 or 2 full coils....use shorter shocks.....think about a
swaybar..

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V