<VV> oldest surviving Corvair

rgubser rgubser at zoomtown.com
Fri Mar 18 18:19:54 EST 2005

In the March/April 1992 issue of Special-Interest Autos is a report on a 1963 Spyder convertible owned by one Gaylord W. Peterson of Santa Clara, CA. The article also mentions that Mr. Peterson at that time also owned what was believed to be Corvair #133, a 1960 700 sedan that he ordered sight-unseen in July,1959. I had mentioned this car before on this forum (maybe 2 or 3 years ago) and someone responded that he knew of Mr. Peterson and of the car in question. I would have to assume that the car still exists. Is anyone on the forum familiar with its whereabouts today?

Ralph Gubser
Cincinnati, OH

rgubser
e-mail: rgubser at zoomtown.com