<VV> dummy drive train.

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 19 10:54:42 EST 2005

Late Models require a diff to be mocked up so the lower control arms can be
connected to it.
The superior Earlies only need you to remove the yokes from the rear axles
and slide an appropriately sized piece of tubing over the two axles to keep
them in line.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun 'Late Earlies are best' McGarvey