<VV> oldest surviving Corvair - Oakland car

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 20:42:09 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/18/2005 4:12:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ddpleau at earthlink.net writes:

I think  Gaylord is Pete, I saw him at the Great Western Fan Belt Toss this
year.  Quite a character.  I always enjoy talking to  him.

Dennis

Pete's car is one of the first 1960's produced at Oakland,  California - It
does, indeed have a low serial number - But Oakland,  according to what I
remember, started well after Willow Run. So the numbers  aren't equivalent.

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette