<VV> Has Anyone Seen My Greenbrier in an Corvair A/C Book?

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 11:59:30 EST 2005

I know this sounds like a strange question, but, about a year ago, someone
emailed me asking if he could use my Webshots photos in a book soon to be
released. I said "no problem", but I neglected to save the email... so, I have no
way of finding out if pictures of my (actually my wife's) A/Ced Greenbrier were
ever used. Each week, the Webshots site compiles 25 or so more hits, with the
total now over 4,000. I suspect the phantom book may be the source of
interest. If so, I think that's great...anything I can do to spread the "wealth". I
would, however, if the Brier made it into print, like to obtain a copy of said
book. Description of the Van: 64 Greenbrier Deluxe, white with red belt line
stripe, red interior; A/C system has dual evaporators--one front and one rear,
Sanden SD-7 compressor, dual condensers--one in rear air inlet side body
packet, the other under the front end...equipped with an electric puller fan. If
anyone has seen this van in a book, I'd much appreciate hearing the details.
Thanks,
Mike Mauro