<VV> Re: learning to weld

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 20 14:08:04 EST 2005

Folks

If Garth is willing, I feel strongly we should encourage him to come up with
something that can be put on DVD/VHS, and be sold through the CORSA
merchandise program.
Unlike the Basics Manual, Recordable DVD's are cheap, and quickly and easily
"burnt".  I am no expert, but I would think 1/4 or less of the financial
resources that CORSA had to expend (after the moths flew out of the wallet)
for the CBM need be required to get something like this off the ground.

Of course, the time, digital camera, and the content would depend on Garth,
and the suggestions that the group could give.

Could be a pipe dream, but it's possible. With suggestions from the group,
and Garth's expertise, we could end up with a primer that could get any one
of us out welding, and perhaps saving more Corvairs......

Regards

Hank