<VV> SECC Autocross

Scott Trunkhill strunkhill1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 19:52:27 EST 2005

I have posted several photos from the SECC Autocross in St Augustine
this weekend.

http://corvair.us

There aren't a whole bunch because I spent most of the time either
driving or working.

Instead of the normal red mist Leslie found the white mist with an
off-track excursion into the water in Sarah's convertible.

After Friday's cool overcast day the sun came out for Saturday and
Sunday and we had two beautiful days of track time. Eddie Meadow's
designed two fast flowing courses that were a lot of fun and very
fast. Saturday morning was a test and tune and then there were timed
runs on Saturday Afternoon and Sunday morning with additional fun
runs after the timed sessions. I think every one got their fill of
runs.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta