<VV> coins--not Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 17:19:57 EST 2005

Hey gang,

Thanks to all who responded to my search for Philly coins with information on commercial concerns, but I am much more interested in TRADING Denver Mint coins with someone who is willing to trade. Again, I'd want up to three rolls of Philly state quarters as they are issued and will send a like amount of Denver coins. I have extras of previous issues as well. You'll get brilliant uncirculated-condition coins.

My trading partner not be a VV member. If you have a friend, give them my email address.

Thanx in advance

Chuck Kubin