<VV> 61 Rampside

rhino60 rhino60 at direcway.com
Tue Mar 22 01:21:51 EST 2005

This week I am going to pick up a 61 rampside. The gentleman is in his early eighties and doesn't remember much about why it was parked.  I am acting as his agent on this vehicle.  It should be home with me by Friday.  I will be glad to field any questions once I get it here for inspection.  20 miles is too far to go to look at, to answer question.  Please respond direct to me off list.  Thank you.  I am located in North central Washington, a little town called Oroville.

Nick Abellera
65 Monza V-6 conversion in progress