<VV> trailer tie downs (Corvair)

AKG hdflstf at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 00:48:43 EST 2005

With all that trouble you went through for the chains you should think about
use the t-hook (not sure of the exact name..) ends as they will hook into
the slots on the underside of the car that are there for that purpose.  I
had to show the movers when they moved the car 2800 miles.

The Artful Dodger