<VV> DAUGHTER'S 1ST CAR - FOLLOW FOLLOW UP

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten at kirtland.af.mil
Wed Mar 23 09:47:12 EST 2005

My honors daughter crashed the same car twice...so that analogy isn't
necessarily true!!  Unless your daughter is a loner which mine isn't, the
chances of them being on the cell phone and driving with their girlfriends
is high and then the crash ratio soars!  In my case she actually even
crashed her own car later...and totaled it but she did have air bags and
only suffered minor bag burns!!  And in fact, now that I think about it, the
other daughter also crashed on of my cars while driving with her mom and she
was also an A student!  At least they didn't hurt a Corvair and they
survived the crashes just fine...but you never know!
  Del Patten...CNM