<VV> Re: the daughter car thing...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 13:34:52 EST 2005

woo.  statistics are blah.  maybe it's just stupid
kids who drive like crap and crash their cars.  I had
crappy grades, and dropped out of school-but it's not
because I'm stupid, and I drive better than most of
the people that I know.  Only one accident(wasn't my
fault, there was underlying ice, and being as I only
had my license for a week I wasn't familiar with the
road, or the best stopping techniques.)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stereotype kids/teenagers.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of it.

Ryan V.
65 Corsa Coupe/110 (another post on this soon)
running for BoD Central Div. (vote for meeee....)

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.