<VV> The Corsa

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 14:56:07 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/23/2005 11:01:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chevyd51 at yahoo.com writes:

>   Oh, I also put a new solenoid on the right starter,
> and I'm sure it will work...the starter looks clean,
> and I'm just hoping that it isn't fried.
>
>   New Brakes, Dual MC conversion, cleaned and sealed
> gas tank, new gas line...new carbs, and a cluth/PP
> kit, and I'll be on the road.
>
> Wish my spring haul luck!

****

Way to go Ryan!   Don't let HER   take up too much time!  ggg   You
realize...Paint and upholstery now moves of the "list"????   gggg

Starter?  Bench test...../battery....neg. cable to snout ear......pos bat to
solenoid bat term....foot on starter.......screwdriver between bat. cable and
"S" on solenoid!!!

If good..it'll jump a little!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V