<VV> RE: Greenbrier and corvair values

CorsaVair at aol.com CorsaVair at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 15:43:19 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/24/2005 3:13:34 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
mopar at jbcs2.net writes:
The person who asked the question may very well have a Senior division
Brier. And I would love to see it or at least pictures. And Corvair values
have come up, but we cannot testify to it without seeing it.....

Gary - - -I agree with you about needing pictures and supporting data about
the car or van in order to make any kind of estimate of value.
In this case, I have seen Gail's van with a GM camper package on 2 different
occasions and can say that it is as near a number 1 as is possible for a
vehicle that has been driven.  She and her husband have had the van at St.
Augustine where I got to see it and it is really first class.  It has been thoroughly
restored with careful attention to correct detail.  It is as nice as any van I
have seen.  How does this translate into a $ value?  I don't know.  This I am
sure of, you won't have a restoration this nice for under $15,000.00. - -
-Dick Shank