<VV> need link to site re: tech. description of late suspension

Charles Morgan charliemorgan at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 17:53:51 EST 2005

Bill, I don't know of any web site but a book called "Chassis Design" by
William and Douglas Milliken has diagrams and discussions of all three
types of Corvair rear suspensions--swing axle (60-63), swing axle with
transverse leaf spring (64), and "semi-swing" (65-69).  Since you're
interested in the LM rear suspension, you might want to search on C3
(68-82) Corvettes which have a very similar rear suspension.  The C3
suspension in discussed in the Milliken's other book "Race Car Vehicle
Dynamics".

Charlie Morgan
Beaver State Corvairs