<VV> Greenbrier and corvair values (long)

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 08:50:38 EST 2005

--- NicolCS at aol.com wrote:
> I think we should celebrate these changes - our
> restoration efforts  (Which
> easily cost $10k to $20k these days) will finally
> come back to us and  many
> cars that "weren't worth restoring" will have a
> place now.
> Any thoughts?
> Craig Nicol

 Thankfully so. This is what I've been preaching for
the last 4 years, and it's what will keep younger
restorers interested in our Marque. If you can restore
a Corvair, you can sure do a Camaro, and if a Camaro
will net you 3 times what a Corvair will, how many of
each should you do?
 Difference right now is that ANY restorable 1st gen
Camaro sells for at least 3K (if it's matching number
5K), where as similar Vairs are still about 200.

  Mike
  YS-117