<VV> Cheap tools - limited Corvair

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 15:26:55 EST 2005

Just a buyer beware note. I use a lot of small taps and drill bits in the
carb repair business, and usually keep a good stock of items I get at NAPA or
Sears. I got busy and didn't stock up, and when I needed some on a Sunday, I went
to the closer Home Depot to get them. I purchased a brand I had not used
before called Irwin Hanson (blue and yellow package). The bits lasted for about
two jobs and one of the taps (5-40) broke in a brass throttle shaft on it's
first use. I don't recommend buying these for use on your cars. FWIW,
The Carbmeister