<VV> Re: Value increases

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 22:19:05 EST 2005

I got my nice looking but not spectacular '65 for free from the estate
of my deceased father.  After my piss-ant brother poured water into the
engine in an effort to destroy it before handing it over, a failed
bearing disaster after a rebuild and now halfway through the second
rebuild, I have a $5500 car that is worth about $1000.  GGG . . .ggg .
. .  : (

Stephen U

Just to put this "price" thing into perspective....  Is there a
mathematical
mind out in VV land who would tell us what a nice new Vair in '65
(let's say
$2,500 or so new) would cost 40 years later - in 2005 dollars?

Later, JR