<VV> battery area question

John McMahon jmac2112 at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 26 11:02:30 EST 2005

Can someone please tell me the reason for the differences between the
battery area for '65 versus '66-'69?  I ordered a '65 style from a certain
vendor, but received what I believe is the later style.  My original has a
large hole to the rear of the drain hole, and does not have the two small
holes that I find in the new piece punched into a raised area to the rear of
the drain hole.  I'm sure the vendor will be willing to make the switch, but
since I don't care that much about originality, if I can make this one work
I will.

Thanks,

John McMahon
1965 Monza coupe